CTC-1529G is a battery-operated PSTN security alarm providing strong protection for
premises where power supply is unstable or absent.
CTC-1529G can save six phone numbers for voice reporting over PSTN. One common
message and four messages to report burglar, fire, panic and medical alarms can be
recorded for voice reporting.
Two-Year Battery Life
CTC-1529G’s battery life lasts more than two years in a normal operational
environment. The alarm is designed for premises such as cabins, sheds, garages, etc.,
where power supply is unstable or absent. A DC adapter can be used as an optional
plug-in power supply.
Two-Way Voice Communication
The two-way voice communication feature allows monitoring personnel to talk to
you and listen in to what is happening on your side.
Each of CTC-1529G’s 20 zones can be programmed into different zone types with
specific device attributes.
- Battery-powered panel with battery life expectancy of more than two
years in a normal operational environment
- DC adapter used as an optional plug-in power supply
- Built-in voice dialer
- Voice reporting over PSTN
- Six reporting numbers
- 20 zones
- Each zone can be individually programmed into different zone types with
specific device attributes
- One common message and four messages to report burglar, fire, panic and
medical alarms can be recorded
- Two-way voice communication
- Remotely controllable via DTMF commands
- 16x2 character LCD display with backlight
- 16-button backlit keypad
- Six user codes (four user PIN codes, temporary code and cleaner code)
- 20 time-stamped event logs
- Built-in transmitter to activate outdoor bell boxes and wireless sirens or to
silence siren during two-way voice communication
- The “home armed” option provides full protection when you are at home
and allows you to move freely inside home without triggering alarms
- Tamper detection
- Full supervision
- One auxiliary input for connection to wired contacts (normally open/
- AC power fault and low battery detection