Climax’s F1 security alarm systems are a powerful generation of control panels and devices delivering unprecedented radio frequency (RF) communication range of 2 kilometers (1.5 miles) and an impressive array of premium features. A major breakthrough in Climax’s RF wireless technology has both massively extended the F1 systems’ communication range and bolstered the systems’ reliability. An optimum combination of record-breaking RF range, relentless reliability, and remarkable battery lifetime, the F1-generation systems are ingeniously designed to revolutionize the way you experience security.
Groundbreaking 2-Km Communication Range
- Optimized bandwidth allocation creates RF range of 2 km/1.5 miles.
- Consummate antenna design and maximized receiver sensitivity ensure precise transmission and reception of signals.
- Extensive RF range gives the installer immense flexibility and advantages to deploy F1 panels and devices on large or complicated premises.
*The F1 systems’ RF communication range is 2 km/1.5 miles at 2 m/6.6 ft.
Uncompromising Reliability and Security
- Unique ATAE technology guarantees the
reliability of system communication by enhancing
- Innovative treatment alleviates temperature and
aging effects on RF devices to eliminate
frequency shifts and missed signals.
- “Attack Shield” encryption protocol protects
signal transmission and pre-empties attempts to
decipher or steal messages.
Total Control from the Monitoring Center and the User
- Climax’s Home Portal Server enables the
monitoring center to remotely manage, program,
maintain, and upgrade the F1 control panels and
- The user can remotely control and monitor home
from his smartphone or tablet via the Vesta
- The narrow-band 868 and 433 frequencies are currently used for the F1 systems.
- Other frequencies can be adopted upon request.
Speedy Response and Longer Battery Life
- Efficient signal transmission allows battery life to
last longer and reduces maintenance costs.