Home Automation Gateways
The 160-zone HMGW home management gateway is an IP-based alarm system with RF/ZigBee/Z-Wave and optional Wi-Fi capabilities. The HMGW Series provides comprehensive smart home services, including remote control, home security, live visual monitoring, home automation, energy management and emergency monitoring.
The HMGW, which features a built-in siren, reports alarm events in CID/SIA formats and sends videos and images via email/FTP over IP. The system can be controlled via the Vesta Home App on a smartphone anytime.
The HMGW has 160 zones (2 areas) that can be controlled via Climax’s Home Portal Server or the Vesta Home App on a smartphone.
Live Visual Monitoring
The HMGW can integrate IP cameras and camera PIR sensors to deliver live visual monitoring and visual verification.
The IP-based HMGW reports alarm events in CID/SIA formats and sends videos and images via email/FTP over IP.
The HMGW features a built-in siren to blare out immediate warning when emergencies occur. It can also incorporate additional indoor and outdoor sirens to establish a powerful early warning system.
Three “Home Armed” Modes
When the user is at home, the HMGW’s three “home armed” modes provide flexible levels of protection to both safeguard the house and allow the user to move around without triggering an alarm.
F1 Technology, ZigBee, Z-Wave and Wi-Fi
- F1 technology supports unprecedented radio frequency (RF) communication range of 2 kilometers
- Supports ZigBee and/or Z-Wave devices
- Optional Wi-Fi capabilities
- Reporting path: IP
- Two areas and 160 wireless zones
- Alarm reporting formats include modified CID/SIA reporting over IP and visual reporting
- Supports RF, ZigBee and Z-Wave sensors
- Home automation functionalities automatically run home appliances according to custom scenes, schedules, and rules
- Works with IP cameras and camera PIR sensors for visual verification and real-time monitoring
- 24-hour emergency monitoring
- Built-in siren
- System services controllable via the Vesta Home App on a mobile device
- Optional Wi-Fi capability
- Easy web and app programming
- Remote firmware updates to acquire the latest features
- Three “home armed” modes offer flexible security levels for the protected premises
- Event log: 500
- Compliance listings: CE (R&TTE Directive)/EN 300220-1&2/EN 300328/EN 301489-1&3&17/EN 60950-1/EN 62311
IP gateway with a built-in ZigBee module
IP gateway with a built-in Z-Wave module
IP gateway with built-in RF and ZigBee modules
IP gateway with built-in ZigBee and Z-Wave modules