Professional Alarm Systems
CTC-1142Plus is a GSM panel reporting alarms both to the monitoring center and to
the user. Voice messages totaling 20 seconds can be recorded for voice reporting.
The panel can be remotely controlled via SMS messages.
Reporting to the Monitoring Center and the User
CTC-1142Plus sends alarms to the monitoring center via Contact ID and SMS
reporting and to the user’s mobile phone via SMS reporting.
CTC-1142Plus can store recorded messages totaling 20 seconds for voice reporting.
CTC-1142Plus provides 20 zones. Each zone can be individually named and
The panel can be remotely accessed and controlled via SMS messages.
- 20 zones
- Reports alarms over GSM to the monitoring center and the user
- Contact ID and SMS reporting
- Two reporting numbers
- Voice messages totaling 20 seconds can be recorded for voice reporting
- Remote uploads and downloads to help the monitoring center manage
data collected from the panel
- Remotely controllable via SMS messages
- 16x2 character LCD with backlight
- Each zone can be individually named and edited for quick recognition
- Built-in transmitter to activate outdoor bell boxes and wireless sirens
- The “home armed” option provides full protection when the user is at
home, allowing the user to move freely without triggering an alarm
- Full system supervision
- Monitors the opening/closing of doors before the system is armed to add
- Fault detection and display
- Tamper detection
- Compatible with RFID Tag Reader, Door Contact, PIR Motion Detector,
Pet Immune PIR Motion Detector, Remote Keypad, Remote Controller, Wrist
Transmitter, Smoke Detector, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Water Sensor, Night
Switch, Fixed Panic Button, Outdoor Bell Box, Wireless Siren, Universal Receiver