Self-Monitored Alarm Systems
CTC-1131 is a PSTN panel with a built-in voice dialer. This easy-to-install alarm can be
remotely controlled via DTMF commands.
CTC-1131 can store six numbers for voice reporting over PSTN. It offers a 10-second
recordable voice message and four pre-recorded messages to report burglar,
emergency, fire and medical alarms.
CTC-1131 provides 20 zones. Each zone can be individually named and configured.
The panel can be accessed and controlled via DTMF commands.
The alarm can integrate power switches for home automation purposes. The power
switches can be remotely operated via a telephone line.
- 20 zones
- Reports alarms over PSTN
- Six numbers for voice reporting
- Remote arming/disarming via DTMF commands
- One 10-second recordable voice message
- Four pre-recorded messages to report burglar, emergency, fire and
- “Listen-in” feature for you to listen in to what is happening at home
- 16x2 character LCD with backlight
- Each zone can be individually named and configured for quick recognition
- Remote control of and access to the system from anywhere via a
- Can integrate power switches for home automation purposes
- Built-in transmitter to activate outdoor bell boxes and wireless sirens
- The “home armed” option provides full protection when you are at home,
allowing you to move freely without triggering an alarm
- Full system supervision
- Monitors the opening/closing of doors before the system is armed to add
- Fault detection and display
- Tamper detection
- Compatible with RFID Tag Reader, Door Contact, PIR Motion Detector,
Pet Immune PIR Motion Detector, Outdoor Pet Immune PIR Motion Detector,
Remote Keypad, Remote Controller, Wrist Transmitter, Smoke Detector, Carbon
Monoxide Detector, Water Sensor, Night Switch, Fixed Panic Button, Outdoor
Bell Box, Wireless Siren, Universal Receiver and Repeater